Quicken & QuickBooks users:
- Download transactions on or before Friday, November 30* to ensure your transaction descriptions are backed up.
- Deactivate your account(s) through Quicken or QuickBooks.
- On or after December 3rd, log into Premier America’s Internet Banking at www.premier.org, complete the login security setup and make a note of your account number(s).
- Follow the instructions to reactivate your account(s).
1) If you update/download from Quicken click the appropriate link:
Windows 2010-2012 EWC
Essentials for MacIntosh 2010-2012 EWC
2) If you used to update/download from Telesis’ Online Banking click the appropriate link:
If you would like to take advantage of Direct Connect, you can register by clicking here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 800-772-4000. Our Member Service Specialists are available to assist you 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays, Pacific Time.
We appreciate your membership and thank you for your understanding while we work through this migration.