If you have a debit or ATM card, your PIN and your member number will be used to log in to Internet Banking.
If you do not have a PIN, instructions for logging in to Internet Banking will be provided to you by mail.
Please note the following:
- Account Alerts – Any Account Alerts you currently have set up on www.telesiscu.com Online Banking will not transfer. They will need to be reestablished after your account is migrated.
- Bill Pay – Your member information, bill payees, and scheduled single and recurring payments will transfer with your account. Bill Pay history will not transfer but will be available from statements. Premier America’s Bill Pay uses the “Payment Due Date” to schedule payments. Click here for more information.
- eBills – Electronic bills from vendors will need to be reestablished.
- Check Images – 9 months of check images will transfer with your account.
- eStatements – 18 months of eStatements will transfer with your account.
- Money / Quicken WebConnect2 – will need to be reestablished.
- Account Nicknames– will need to be reestablished.
- Scheduled Recurring Transfers - to pay a mortgage or credit card will need to be reestablished.
- External Transfers - to another account will be disabled. Starting December 3rd, you may reestablish your external transfers by registering for Transfer Funds and Popmoney services within Internet Banking.
- Login Authentication Questions – will need to be reestablished.
Please speak with your Business Service Officer for more information and assistance with ACH origination/file uploads, login restrictions, user administration access as well other changes to Internet Banking.
Internal transfers to a Telesis Community CU credit card will no longer be available in Internet Banking. Your payments need to be sent to the address listed on your billing statement.
Please contact our Member Services support team at 800-895-8328 if you have any questions about the account migration.